Rules & Regulations of BWTIBA
(1) Assessment Pattern :
(2) Weekly Test - Every week one test of any one subject will be taken of 25 marks, timing 45 minutes [Final test will be of 50 marks]
(3) Submission Rules :
For every student ASSIGNMENT submission is mandatory as well as it should be in time. Late submission will not be entertained. Institution has right to take action [against any kind of late submission] like penalty, form withdraw etc.
Projet submission is also compulsory which should be in time.
(4) Industrial visit and Project work is must for all students. For this also student need to remain present every time and follow strictly the instruction given by faculty. Not for any serious reason institute will arrange visit again for any student. If you remain absent means you will be failed in that semester. For such cases director has power to take appropriate decision for student even if with penalty.
(5) No student will get second reminder for examination form fulfillment. With single reminder you need to fulfill desired requirement. In failing this institute can take any strict action like penalty or form withdraw etc.
(6) In every new semester student need to confirm his/her admission by paying his/her term fees. Your admission will be cancelled if you are either fail in this formality or late in this formality - No argument or reason will be taken into consideration. After given time, Authority will take final decision decision regarding late fee or Admission cancellation. Only once intimation will be given.
(7) Library rule are applicable to every students. Even if single day late submission will be punished and student has to pay penalty.
(8) College Identity Card [with string] wearing in the campus is compulsory - failing in this - faculty or authority can take penalty on the spot.
(9) In the class & during examination mobile is not [permissible] allowed. There would be Rs. 500/- penalty for this.
(10) Spitting in campus consider as serious crime & it will be punished [in anyway] on the spot.